Welcome!

Leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

50 lbs!!!!


So I step on the scale this morning. You go it! I am down 50 pounds since March 9, 2013. Maybe I didn't get there the fastest. I have definitely had a fun ride. Finally, taking control of my life and making the healthy choices I need to live a complete life. Hundreds of people that I could thank for helping me stay on course these past months.

Lots of people ask me, "What's the secret?" There isn't a secret, but there is a formula that I have used that has helped me stay successful.

  • Drinking water
  • Watching portion sizes
  • Moving around
  • Advocare Supplements
Those are my big 4! There are others, like getting enough, that I try and abide by. As far as eating, I eat a lot of protein and veggies.

I got The Mud Crusade coming up this weekend on June 1st. A lot of my muddy brothers and sisters will be there. Take care of yourselves and see you in the mud!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment